Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pay Bill, Be Thought A Terrorist


"They paid down some debt. The balance on their JCPenney Platinum MasterCard had gotten to an unhealthy level. So they sent in a large payment, a check for $6,522.
And an alarm went off. A red flag went up. The Soehnges' behavior was found questionable."

"The amount they had sent in was much larger than their normal monthly payment. And if the increase hits a certain percentage higher than that normal payment, Homeland Security has to be notified. And the money doesn't move until the threat alert is lifted."

Wow! I guess all terrorists pay their bills down before blowing themselves and others up.

I had heard that any bank transaction over $5,000 dollars was watched and I guess this proves it.

That is why I only deal in 10's and 20's. (Or maybe that is all I have)

Link

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brian, you might check on Yahoo they have an article about a new type of lobster just discovered.