Friday, November 18, 2005

Contact


I have a new blog that I would like you all to participate in.


It is called "Contact".
I want "Contact" to be a place to collect stories from people concerning their first thoughts about God.

Here is the quote from my about column.

Do you remember the first time you thought of God? You know the thought I mean, because you do still remember it. What sparked that first thought? Stars, flower a funeral?

You can e-mail them to me or leave a comment.

Please encourage everyone to post that first thought. I want to prove Romans 1:20 is true.

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Romans 1:20

Tell me how He made contact with you.

No comments: