Thursday, December 22, 2005

Giantology


A big thanks to Eric Belson over at his blog, Giantology, for the mention he gave me. I have enjoyed seeing that people from literally all over the world have been viewing this blog. I never truly comprehended how far reaching the internet really was until now.

I mentioned a story earlier (link) about a find near the North Pole that Eric has been doing some serious digging into. If you haven't been following it please go to his site and follow along as this dramatic saga unfolds. It is quite the drama full of hidden codes and international intrigue.

Their is a lot of chat on the net that says Giantology is a site put out just to generate buzz for a game coming out. But I have followed the site for a while and until proven wrong I think he's what he says he is.

The pictures above are from the secret video hidden on the pass code protected web site.

Again I do not know if this find of the "Ice Giant" is for real or not but at least its a fun ride trying to find out.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

No comments: