Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Merry Christmas


This isn't my last post until Christmas I just wanted to say it because I can.

The world wants to stay away from anything that involves Christ not because they don't want to be offensive but because they find Him offensive.

The Saturday Night Live cast did a skit showing the stupidity of taking Christ out of Christmas.
They sang "Holiday Carols" with lyrics like.
Silent night regular night, baby in a barn box and others. They are well know for their conservative views.

Jay Leno made the comment "Halloween is still Halloween so I guess retailers are not afraid of offending Satan".

So even the lost know no Christ no Christmas.
Most have never considered Him on the day anyway so it shouldn't surprise us this is where its gone.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Chris Burke said...

BOO YA.. I hear ya! Totally agree with ya... what Jay Leno said is PURE genieus.. I've never thought of that before!

Anonymous said...

Merry CHRISTmas to you too!